Sellist - Select your list, Build your business, Connect with people
Scams and fraudulent activity to be aware of:
- Information requests – Sellist will never contact you through any means
such as through e-mail, post, sms, phone call etc., requesting your
personal information. If you are contacted by an impostor asking for
such details, do not respond in any manner. Promptly make a report to us
and delete all traces of contact.
- Payment to third parties - Sellist does not provide a money transferring
scheme and nor will it take responsibility in such transactions. If you
are contacted by any means, claiming to offer such services by us, make
a prompt report to us. Use good judgment and avoid disclosing your
financial information to any third party, until they have proven to be
- Processing fee charges – Sellist is free for its user to join and use,
there are no payments required.
What users can do to protect themselves :
- Using your instincts – if you feel that a deal is too good to be true,
it probably is. Avoid such traps.
- Do not disclose financial information to a third party, without double
and triple checking the credibility of the party you are engaging in
- Where possible engage in transaction with people close to your
residential area, which could give you a chance of inspecting the goods
or services being offered.
How Sellist works to protect its users:
- In your ads, your email address and telephone no. can be hidden.
- Sellist takes reports made by its users very seriously and takes strict
action . Sellist is very concerned in preventing hostile third parties
from accessing user information, and also removes and bans users who are
repeat offenders and those engaging in illegal activity.
- Sellist will not share its user information with third parties for the
safety of its users, but on request by the law of the land, it will be
Making a Report:
On the occasion you have fallen for a scam, please make a thorough and
immediate report to Sellist. It is also advisable to make a complaint and
involve the police.